Terms & condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS DESCRIPTION Eligibility Age The minimum age required to rent a car is 20 years, with a valid driving license. Documents Passport/Voter ID / Adhaar card , Driving license . If the user does not present the above documents in original at the time of obtaining delivery of the vehicle, the company shall be entitled to refuse the delivery of the vehicle and cancel this agreement. user shall be forfeited by the company, subject to minimum of one day rental. Who can collect the vehicle? Only the person under whose name the booking/reservation is made can collect the vehicle after showing the prescribed documents. GST As per state Rules. Rental Period Rental period will be minimum of 24 Hrs From the user booking time. This 24 Hours shall be calculated from the time the user puts the picking time online. Delivery / collection Vehicle must be returned at the location from which it was picked up/hired. Security deposit (A) Pay online with rental amount.
(B) Pay cash at the time of obtaining delivery of the vehicle.
Included kms Unlimited Extra KM Rate N/A Vehicle Certificate Original RC, All India Permit, Insurance Document, Fitness, PUC & copy of Selfdrive documents. Accessories & Tools Accessories & tools like Jack, Spare Tyre,MP3 Player ,Tools etc Fuel The vehicle will be provided will a full tank of fuel. In case the tank is not full at the time of returning of the vehicle the user will be charged for short fuel along with 10% surcharge on fuel price. Extra Day In case user wants to extend his/her travel, there will be additional charge of 50% on per day rental over and above the normal rental charges. Grace time period User will be allowed a leverage of 1 hour for returning the vehicle. After the 1 Hour period has lapsed half day rental shall be forfeited from your security amount and if this period exceeds two hours than full days rental shall be forfeited from your security amount . Returning vehicle late There will the additional charge of 50% on per day rental. Vehicle Damage Repair & damage charges to be paid by user. In case damage cost goes beyond security deposit of specifically rented vehicle, insurance claim may be filed and repair/depreciation amount ( in case of insurance claim ) & parts which are not covered under insurance (Such as Tyres, Tools, Windshield, accessory theft/misplaced, Interior Damaged, Crane Charges etc) will be recovered from the user to the full.The assessment of damage made by the company will be final. Insurance claim is subjected to company's discretion. Replacement Vehicle Replacement vehicle shall be provided within the city limits only (subject to availability of similar segment vehicle in the city) in all such cases where a vehicle develops mechanical error and restrains the user from its use, in a case,where the vehicle develops such errors outside the city limits,replacement vehicle will not be provided and amount equivalent to agreed rental will be refunded.Company decision related to replacement vehical will be final. Outstation When travelling out of state,it is always important to stop at RTO check postto pay the government applicable tax.Cost/penalties to such interstate tax, tollor any other govt. levied will be borne by the user directly. Traffic Rule Violation Cost of any traffic rule violation during the rental tenure will be borne by the user directly. In cases where challans is received by the company via post upon completion of the agreement , the company is allowed to charge to the user online.The user shall follow all the rules and regulations under applicable laws while driving the vehicle and otherwise including applicable speed limits Cleanliness Company does not allow the vehicle to be used to carry pets, goods or any other object which can annihilate the upholstery/any part of the vehicle. In such event, the user will be penalized with the 30% surcharge on the actual cost towards repairing/cleaning of interior/exterior of the vehicle. Cancellation policy Before 48 Hrs: Minimum Rs. 600 or 20% of the booking Amount, whichever is higher.
Before 24 Hrs: Minimum Rs. 1200 or 25% of the booking Amount, whichever is higher.
Within 24 Hrs: One days rental or 30% of the booking Amount, whichever is higher.
Booking cancelled "ON" or "After" the pick up time or coming to claim the vehicle after 2 hrs of the pick up time shall be considered as "No Show" and the entire booking amount shall be forfeited by the company and the vehicle will not be provided and a fresh booking shall be needed to make by the customer.
CAR MISUSE CONDITIONS
In the event of misuse, the customer will be fully liable for any damage to the car including any third party losses. Following conditions will be considered as car misuse. Customer may be fined if found involved in any of the following:-
- Over speeding : As per supreme court ruling for new commercial vehicles customer can drive upto 80 km/hr as these vehicles have speed governors fitted as mandated by the goverment. For other vehicles Speed Limit is 120/- km/hour. Warning will be issued on two violations. Rs.3000/- will be deducted from the security amount and after third violation the entire security amount will be forfeited.
- Traffic Violation: Customer are liable to pay for any traffic violation tickets received during there journey.
- Car spare part changed : Customer should not change or remove any car spare parts. In case of emergency, the customer should inform the company and act as per advice . Customer will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000 over and above the cost of spare part.
- Tyre misuse: In case of any tyre damages resulting from driving in bad terrain and continue driving in case of tyre puncture, Customers will be charged for the cost of the tyre on actuals plus and other service charges, as towing etc .
- Running vehicle in damaged conditions: Customers are advised not to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident. Customers are required to inform the company immediately for advice. In the event the Customer continues to drive the car in a damaged condition, repair for any consequential damages that may result, will be borne by the customer.
- Unauthorized activity in the car: Customers are not allowed to carry arms, ammunition and banned drugs. In addition use of car for commercial activity such as product sales and promotions, and carriage of goods is strictly prohibited. Such customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- External branding: Application of any form of external branding by pasting or paint, a part from what is applied by the company on the car, is probhited. In such cases customers will be charged a penality Rs. 5000.
- Tempering with device: If the customer is found tempering with any equipment supplied with the vehicle a penalty of Rs. 5000 will be imposed apart from statutory costs, if any.
- Deliberately driving the car in water: Customers will be charged for the actual cost of repair and spare parts.
- Tempered documents: If the customer is found using fake or tempered documents a penalty of Rs. 5000 will be imposed apart from statutory costs, if any.
- Diversion: Customers are not allowed to drive the car into unauthorized or government banned areas. Customers are advised to inform the company in case they change the course of their trip. All the company cars are geo-fenced and customers have to pay a penalty Rs. 10,000 if the car trespasses into banned areas, naxal hit areas, international boarder of republic of India and extreme end of ladakh.
- At the end of the journey, customers are expected to return the car only to a company representative or an authorised third party; failing which a fee of Rs. 5000 will be payable apart from recovery costs if any.